Sunshine Coast Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Services
Fertility & IVF Support
Pain & Injury
Stress & Emotional Support
Our Acupuncture Treatments Are…
Six months of acupuncture treatment is less than one third of the cost of a single round of IVF**
Acupuncture utilises the body’s innate healing capacity, to promote physical, emotional and reproductive health without the use of synthetic chemicals.
Acupuncture is gentle and incredibly relaxing – many patients report falling asleep or going into deep relaxation during treatment.
Acupuncture has been repeatedly shown over a long period of time to be an extremely safe therapy when performed by a registered acupuncture professional (18). As with any other form of treatment, there are a few minor adverse effects that can occur – however, in order to minimise any risk, all of our acupuncturists are fully qualified and registered under the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulatory Authority (AHPRA).
**Based on weekly acupuncture sessions valued at $80 each, compared to a $6,000 IVF cycle.
Why Choose Acupuncture with Grace?
Dr. Grace Jones
Registered Acupuncturist (BHSc.Acu)
Passionate about Natural Fertility and Pregnancy
Health Fund Rebates
Plenty of Parking
(2) Ho M, Huang LC, Chang YY, Chang WC, Yang TC, Tsai HD. Electroacupuncture reduces uterine artery blood flow impedance in infertile women. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Jun. (Link to research)
(3) Shuai Z, Li P, Yang W. Effect of transcutaneous electrical acupuncture point stimulation on endometrial receptivity in women undergoing frozen-thawed embryo transfer: a single-blind prospective randomised controlled trial. Acupunct Med. 2015 Feb. (Link to research)
(4) Qian Y, Xia XR, Ochin H, Huang C, Gao C, Gao L, et al. Therapeutic effect of acupuncture on the outcomes of in vitro fertilization: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2016 Dec 19.(Link to research)
(5) Hullender RL, Opsahl MS, Wiemer KE, Mist SD, Caughey AB. Impact of whole systems traditional Chinese medicine on in vitro fertilization outcomes. Reprod BioMed Online. 2015 Jun. (Link to research)
(6) McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised Edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.
(7) American Specialty Health Incorporated Health Services Department. (2016). Acupuncture: Does Acupuncture Provided Within a Managed Care Setting Meet Patient Expectations and Quality Outcomes?, 1–12. (Link to report)
(8) Bussel J (2013), The Effect of Acupuncture on Working Memory and Anxiety, 6(5):241-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jams.2012.12.006. (Link to research)
(9) Reilly P, Buchanan T, Vafides C, Breakey S, Dykes P (2014). Auricular Acupuncture to relieve health care workers’ stress and anxiety: impact on caring, 33(3):151-9. doi: 10.1097/DCC.0000000000000039. (Link to research)
(11) Chmienlnicki B (2014), Hypertension, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/hypertension/
(12) Chmienlnicki B (2014), Ischaemic Heart Disease and Angina Pectoris, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/ischaemic-heart-disease-and-angina-pectoris/
(13) Chmienlnicki B (2014), Arrhythmia, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/arrhythmia
(14) Chmienlnicki B, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/gastroesophageal-reflux/
(15) Chmienlnicki B, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/irritable-bowel-syndrome-acupuncture/
(16) Chmienlnicki B, Obesity, Evidence Based Acupuncture, URL: https://www.evidencebasedacupuncture.org/obesity/
(17) McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised Edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.
(18) MacPherson H, Thomas K, Walters S, Fitter M. The York acupuncture safety study: prospective survey of 34 000 treatments by traditional acupuncturists. Britisxh Medical Journal. 2001 May 23. (Link to research)
Acupuncture with Grace is an integrative Chinese medicine and acupuncture clinic committed to providing the best outcomes for our patients, and empowering them along their journey to optimal health. We are based on the central Sunshine Coast and see patients from all over the Sunshine Coast and Queensland. Our areas of service include Buddina, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headland, Buderim, Kawana, Minyama, Parrearra, Warana, Birtinya, Bokarina, Wurtulla, Little Mountain, Caloundra, Aroona, Bells Creek, Meridian Plains, Palmview, Sippy Downs, Mountain Creek, Kuluin, Kunda Park, Diddillibah, Twin Waters, Pacific Paradise, Mudjimba, Marcoola, Bli Bli, Coolum, Yaroomba, Yandina, Ninderry, Valdora, Peregian Springs, Peregian Beach, Doonan, Noosaville, Noosa, Noosaville, Tewantin, Doonan, and Nambour.